Saturday 22 October 2011

Can a UK princess one day be a Queen

Controversy over whether or not they will pass a law for princesses to one day (succeed their brothers and) become Queen.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/law-change-let-princesses-become-queens-201512683.html

Who are we kidding??

On a lighter note, today was a lovely day for spending out in the garden. (Note: garden is what the English call a backyard).
Especially if you are hanging your laundry out to dry. Otherwise, one uses a tumbler aka dryer which is stored outside in the garage (pronounced like carriage but with a "g") or if you are from good ol' PeeeA then pronounced "Grotch!" I don't make this stuff up, really. The bins (garbage cans) are stored outside, the washing machine is in the kitchen near the sinks and dishwashers. Heaven forbid I have a real terrible day and switch my clothes for the dishes! And why oh why, does all laundry soap have to smell like fruit? blueberry & lilac, orange flower & papaya, tropical burst, etc.

Och! Well that's enough from me today. Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Blueberry laundry detergent -- eeewww! You make me smile! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, well now i know why all the bees chase me around. I smell like some bloody tropical fruit they want to pollinate!

    ReplyDelete