Friday 21 October 2011

Dancing in the street

Off to do some shopping in Reading town square. Learned that the current exchange rate (to be blunt) SUCKS.  Today on the cobble stone Square were some male dancers. Mind you, shirtless and verra well built. YUM! but sadly doing disco to "YMCA". Although, I thought it wouldn't hurt to have a look. *grins mischievously*

Moving on. Whilst still adapting to the "foreign" policies, I've learned some new slang. I'll pass it along in case you've need of it visiting England or that I might use this later in my posts:

posh- great, chic. As in: The hotel we went to was posh.
bandaids - plasters
potato chips - crisps (if they get old or go bad...I wonder if they call them "stales" then?)

There's your thought for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment